月別アーカイブ: 2017年7月

DeMario Jackson: Will He Go Dancing with the Stars?

DeMario Jackson will no longer attempt to win over single women on reality television.

But might the former Bachelorette suitor soon be trying to win over viewers on… well… reality television?

According to TMZ, Dancing with the Stars producers have reached out to Jackson’s publicist and asked whether the ABC personality would like to join next season’s cast.

It makes perfect sense, really.

Dancing with the Stars often selects a contestant or two each season from its crop of ex-Bachelor or Bachelorette mainstays… and Jackson has been at the center of possibly the franchise’s biggest scandal in history.

Last month, DeMario and Corinne Olympios drank a lot of alcohol and shed a lot of clothing during an early season hook-up on Bachelor in Paradise.

After an employee on set wondered aloud whether Olympios was sober enough to give Jackson consent, the show shut down production and sent all cast members home.

The production company proceeded to conduct an internal investigation.

This controversy took place just a few weeks after Rachel Lindsay kicked Jackson off The Bachelorette because she discovered he had a girlfriend while trying to woo her.

After about two weeks of online rumors and accusations hurled his way, Jackson sat down for an interview in which he detailed all the X-rated action that went down between himself and Corinne.

Shortly thereafter, Warner Bros. concluded its investigation and determined that no sexual misconduct was committed by anyone on the series.

The company also announced that Bachelor in Paradise Season 4 will air in its entirety this summer.

Jackson, however, will only appear on the reunion special. He will not return to the program as a full-on cast member.

The 30-year-old reality star told TMZ a few days ago that he’d be thrilled to follow Bachelor Nation stars such as Nick Viall and Chris Soules on Dancing with the Stars.

Moreover, he already has a song in mind.

“I would murder Despacito on that show,” Jackson said, referring to Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee and Justin Bieber’s hit single, adding:

“You people don’t understand. I’m, like, a black, Latin, salsa dancer.”

Among other Q-Listers ABC is considering for the new season of Dancing with the Stars?

Disgraced White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.

We wish we were kidding. But we’re not.

ReadMore…

Samuel L. Jackson Tells Autograph Seekers, ‘I Ain’t Signing Every F***ing Thing!’

Samuel L. Jackson is always gonna be Samuel L., which means even when he’s nicely signing a ton of autographs … he’s gonna drop an f-bomb or 2, and then he’s gonna drop some knowledge. We got Sam Sunday at LAX, where he was taking some time…

ReadMore…

Mohamed Jbali: Did He Get Deported or Not?!?

Forget what happened on Game of Thrones when Jon and Dany finally met, Sunday night television this week provided viewers with a far more pressing answer to a far more important answer:

What the heck happened between Mohamed Jbali and Danielle Mullins?!?

Did the former get deported or what?!?

This topic has been hanging over 90 Day Fiance for months and it was finally addressed in full yesterday evening.

In scenes filmed back in March, we watched as Danielle aimed to get the ex-couple’s marriage annulled, an act that would likely result in Mohamed’s deportation because it would cause his green card to be void.

Mullins explained how she and her husband never really had sex, jumping from there to to conclusion that their marriage was therefore a sham.

“Mohamed not sleeping with me is proof that he was not here for the right reasons and he was getting sex from someone else,” Danielle said in a confessional.

(Somewhere, husbands around the globe are disagreeing, arguing that a lack of sex simply means Mohamed and Danielle were married.)

In preparation for a court hearing, Jbali met with an attorney during this same the episode.

He was advised that since Danielle was coming equipped with supposed proof of his infidelity – in the form of social media posts and text messages – and that Mohamed should have his own evidence on hand to counter these claims.

Mohamed got pretty darn angry over the situation.

He was told to calm the heck down, lest this same anger come out in a courtroom setting and it costs him the case.

The actual hearing won’t air until next week, but those who have followed the journey of Mohamed and Danielle closely (for some reason) will recall that the former broadcast the events at the time on Facebook Live.

He wanted to tell his story without concern that producers would edit it in some way.

During this livestream, Mohamed detailed how a judge decreed a divorce would be best for him and Danielle, NOT an annulment.

Did he go back to Tunisia? Yes.

But not because he was deported.

“I’m not trying to say that the judge said I have to leave – no, it’s my decision, I said to leave. The judge did not ask me to leave the country,” he said.

“I am just divorced. I got my divorce without fighting, without anything.

“We didn’t talk about any single thing in the courthouse – we just agreed to pay whatever we have bills together and that’s it.”

It’s true that the painful saga of Mohamed and Danielle as a married couple is over. They have gone their separate ways and ended their relationship on poor terms.

But the saga of Danielle herself may just be beginning.

Mullins recently said she has signed on for at least one more reality show in the future.

God help us all.

ReadMore…

Angelina Jolie: I Never Exploited Any Orphans!

When Angelina Jolie’s big Vanity Fair interview came out last week, people absolutely ate it up.

Brad Pitt divorce talk? Health problems caused from the stress of the split? More divorce talk?!

It’s understandable why so many people were so intrigued by it all.

But after we were done reading about Brad and trying to discover Brangelina’s real cause of death, we went back and read the full interview.

And we discovered a pretty disturbing story about Angelina’s new movie, First They Killed My Father.

The movie, an upcoming Netlix release, is based on a memoir by Loung Ung, and it’s all about her horrific experiences growing up in Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge.

Angelina directed it, and she wanted it to be as authentic as possible — so according to a story in the Vanity Fair interview, she looked to “orphanages, circuses, and slum schools” to cast the children in the movie.

When they rounded up enough kids, they played a “game” in which “they put money on the table and asked the child to think of something she needed the money for, and then to snatch it away.”

“The director would pretend to catch the child, and the child would have to come up with a lie.”

Angelina said that Srey Moch, the girl chosen to play the lead in the film, “was the only child that stared at the money for a very, very long time.”

“When she was forced to give it back, she became overwhelmed with emotion. All these different things came flooding back.”

And when they asked the little girl what she’d imagined using the money for, “she said her grandfather had died, and they didn’t have enough money for a nice funeral.”

It all sounds pretty twisted, right?

And also a little bit heartless.

Basically everyone who read that story got at least a little bit outraged at the thought of rich and famous Angelina Jolie dangling money in front of poor children and then snatching it away, just to cast a movie.

But, as Angelina says now in a statement to Huffington Post, that’s not at all how it went down.

“Every measure was taken to ensure the safety, comfort and well-being of the children on the film starting from the auditions through production to the present,” she stated.

“Parents, guardians, partner NGOs whose job it is to care for children, and medical doctors were always on hand everyday, to ensure everyone had all they needed.”

“And above all to make sure that no one was in any way hurt by participating in the recreation of such a painful part of their country’s history.”

She also called that casting game that got everyone all riled up “a pretend exercise in an improvisation, from an actual scene in the film.”

Angelina is “upset” that it was “written about as if it was a real scenario.”

“The suggestion that real money was taken from a child during an audition is false and upsetting,” she said. “I would be outraged myself if this had happened.”

She closed her statement with “The point of this film is to bring attention to the horrors children face in war, and to help fight to protect them.”

Hopefully she’s right, and the children involved were completely and totally aware of what was going on.

But will her explanation be enough to calm her critics?

ReadMore…

Kim Kardashian’s Company Sued for $100 Million, Accused of Jacking LuMee Technology

Kim Kardashian’s use and promotion of an illuminated smartphone case is totally ripping off the guy who invented it, and he says he has receipts to prove it … according to a $ 100 million lawsuit. Kim’s company … Kimsaprincess, Inc. got slapped…

ReadMore…