Tag Archives: Attack

UFC’s Rachael Ostovich ‘Grateful’ to Fight After Domestic Violence Attack

EXCLUSIVE

UFC fighter Rachael Ostovich says she’s “grateful” to be fighting on Saturday night —  after a domestic violence incident in November nearly derailed her MMA career. 

“I’m feeling so grateful to be here,” Ostovich told us in NYC … “There was a point where I wouldn’t have been here.”

As we previously reported, Ostovich suffered a broken orbital bone when she was allegedly attacked by her MMA fighter husband in their Hawaii home on Nov. 18. 

Ostovich initially pulled out of her fight with Paige VanZant due to the severity of the injuries — but after she was cleared by another doctor, she asked Dana White to be put back on the card. 

Ostovich says she’s received a ton of support from a bunch of UFC fighters — including VanZant.

“She’s an amazing person and she’s been very supportive and I love that,” Ostovich said. 

We also spoke with Paige who says she has a TON of respect for Ostovich — but the bottom line, when the cage door closes … they’re going to war. 

R. Kelly Air Attack on Record Label Drop the ‘Sexual Predator’

R. Kelly and his record label are now being attacked by ground AND air, because a women’s rights group flew a banner over the record label’s owner, calling him a “sexual predator.”

UltraViolet is the group behind the move … and they just had an airplane tow a banner over Sony Music HQ in Culver City Friday morning, and it reads “RCA/SONY: DROP SEXUAL PREDATOR R KELLY.”

With calls to drop and mute R. Kelly intensifying in the wake of Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” docuseries, RCA has largely remained silent. RCA, which is owned by Sony Music, has been Kelly’s label throughout his successful solo career. 

UltraViolet also started an online petition urging RCA to drop R. Kelly … but the airplane banner is sure to draw more attention.

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Leaves Club Bloodied … After Alleged Ashtray Attack

EXCLUSIVE

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro walked out of the club dabbing his face with a tissue after Jen Harley allegedly nailed him with an ashtray … this according to surveillance footage.

In the video — obtained by TMZ — you see Ronnie leaving the Hustler Club in Vegas just a little before midnight on New Year’s Eve without his baby mama. You can see the “Jersey Shore” star dabbing blood off his face in the clip.

Sources at the club say the two arrived together in good spirits … so it’s clear something went down.

We broke the story … Ronnie filed a battery report with police against Jen over the incident, alleging she hurled the ashtray in his direction during their argument and struck him in the face, cutting his nose, lip and forehead.

When Harley arrived home later, she discovered someone had broken in and smashed the place up … breaking glass, flipping furniture, destroying artwork and punching a hole in the wall.

Ronnie’s been named a person of interest in the ransacking.

There’s also video proof he destroyed her security camera during another violent altercation earlier in December.

Ron’s a suspect for destruction of property in that case too.

Mike Ditka Feeling Great After Heart Attack … Excited for Bears Game!

EXCLUSIVE

DITKA IS BACK, BABY!!!

The legendary coach tells TMZ Sports he feels great after suffering a heart attack back in November — and he’s already cracking jokes and golfing again!! 

79-year-old Mike Ditka was hospitalized following the medical emergency and doctors decided to implant a pacemaker. 

Ditka says he realizes he’s lucky doctors were able to successfully treat him and he’s focused on enjoying life because he realizes he ain’t gonna live forever. 

“How long this [pacemaker] will ride out? I don’t know … but I’m gonna try to make it last.”

Ditka says he was overwhelmed by all of the support he received from the NFL community — and tells TMZ Sports he can’t wait to support his Chicago Bears when they take on the Eagles on Sunday. 

Ditka won’t be at the game, he’ll be watching from home — but he explains why he thinks the Bears are a force to be reckoned with. 

DITKA!!! 

UFC’s Rachael Ostovich Attack Recording Surfaces ‘I’m Going to F**king Murder You’

Breaking News

A shocking recording of the Rachael Ostovich domestic violence incident has surfaced — in which her MMA fighter husband allegedly screams, “I’m going to f**king murder you.”

A neighbor used a cell phone to record the scene on Nov. 27 — when Arnold Berdon allegedly brutalized Ostovich during an argument at their home in Hawaii. 

The footage is mostly dark — but you can definitely hear voices. 

In the video, obtained by Hawaii News Now, you can hear a male voice make several threats … including, “I’m going to murder you. I’m going to f**king murder you.”‘

At the end of the 9-minute video, you can see a nude female jump off the lanai and try to escape. 

We broke the story … Berdon was arrested and charged with 2nd-degree assault. 

Ostovich suffered serious injuries to her face, head and body — and pulled out of her January fight against Paige VanZant

Ostovich later got a second opinion from another doctor who cleared her to fight — so it’s now back on.  

Conor McGregor Dolly Attack was Giant Publicity Stunt … Lawsuit Claims

EXCLUSIVE

UFC fighter Michael Chiesa claims Conor McGregor‘s steel dolly attack was a publicity stunt intended to hype his fight with Khabib … and now he wants ALL of Conor’s UFC 229 profits. 

Long story short … Chiesa (who was injured in the bus attack) claims NY law bars people from profiting from criminal activity and requires them to turn over ill-gotten gains to their victims. It’s called the Son of Sam law.

In new court docs filed by Chiesa, the UFC fighter argues the April 5 dolly incident drove up interest in UFC 229 and boosted sales of Conor’s Proper 12 whiskey brand, so all profits should be handed over.

It’s not a small number — Conor publicly stated he expected to make $ 50 MILLION for the Oct. 6 fight against Khabib … plus MILLIONS more from the sales of Proper 12. 

Here’s how Chiesa spells it out in his lawsuit … 

“By his own admission, [McGregor] engaged in the aforementioned conduct and acts with the premeditated intent and purpose of inflicting severe personal injuries and/or murdering Nurmagomedov, and sought to promote his brand and profit from his criminal activity.”

He also cited Conor’s UFC 229 press conference … when McGregor reflected on the bus incident and said Khabib would be “dead” if he had stepped off that bus that day. 

Chiesa was a passenger on the bus and suffered cuts to his face when he was stuck by shattered glass. 

Chiesa claims he was unable to compete in his scheduled fight against Anthony Pettis at UFC 223 that weekend — and lost an even BIGGER opportunity to fight Khabib when Max Holloway pulled out of the main event. 

In his docs, Chiesa claims the UFC had reached out to him about filling in for Holloway in the title match at UFC 223, but Chiesa says his injuries prevented him from taking the fight. 

Chiesa says he suffered from depression following the ordeal — and claims his inability to fight at UFC 223 hurt his overall standing in the UFC. 

Chiesa claims Conor deliberately created “havoc, mayhem and injury” that resulted in his injuries.  

For his part, Conor has previously said Chiesa should NOT be able to sue for intentional infliction of emotional distress because he wasn’t the intended target.