‘Bachelor’」タグアーカイブ

The Bachelor Spoilers 2019: Colton Underwood Final Three, Rose Ceremony Revealed!!

The Bachelor is still nearly two months away from its premiere, but to the surprise of no one, The Bachelor spoilers are in full swing.

We hereby invite you to come inside our spoilers page for the latest on the new season, ironically starring a man who’s never come ins-

Sorry. Forget we said that. On to The Bachelor spoilers.

As those who follow the franchise know, this season’s leading man, Colton Underwood, is noteworthy for more than the usual reasons.

He’s a virgin. So the Fantasy Suite stakes are high.

Who will he bring, though? According to the God of Bachelor Spoilers (and among men), Reality Steve, his choices have been made.

Ready to meet Colton’s final four women – the lucky ones who earned hometown dates with the former football star – and final three?

Hannah Godwin is friends with Danielle Maltby, a presence on Nick Viall’s season. Hannah makes a great first impression with Colton.

She’s not unattractive.

Cassie Randolph, above, is an ESL teacher from Huntington Beach, California. She is 23 years old. Also not unattractive in the least.

Tayshia Adams is 28 years old and Orange County, California. Other than that, she remains a bit of a mystery, personally and professionally.

There is no Facebook account attributed to her, and her Instagram is private, though her bio suggests she’s a woman of faith.

Tayshia has been married once, to Josh Bourelle.

Caelynn Miller-Keyes is 23 years old and the current reigning Miss North Carolina 2018. Good for her … and obviously good for Colton.

So there you have it.

Hannah Godwin, Cassie Randolph, Tayshia Adams, and Caelynn Miller-Keyes are the last four women on this 23rd season of the show.

There are only three overnight date spots, of course, which means someone didn’t make the cut. According to Steve, we know who.

Tayshia Adams, Hannah Godwin, and Cassie Randolph are moving on. Caelynn Miller-Keyes got the chop after hometowns.

From everything we’ve gathered so far, Cassie Randolph feels like the front-runner for Colton’s final rose, but we can’t confirm that.

Steve’s latest intel suggests overnight dates in Portugal have concluded, and a final rose ceremony is being filmed this week in Spain.

So far, though, that’s all we know.

Either Steve is playing this close to the vest or hasn’t gathered enough Bachelor spoilers to drop the obligatory bombsell yet.

There is still plenty of time left.

With filming wrapping soon, Colton, Hannah, Tayshia, and Cassie should be active on the socials again soon, so watch for clues.

Also, ABC has released the first official promo for Underwood’s virginal journey for love, which kicks off Monday, January 7.

Will the controversial pick to lead the franchise find the love he’s always wanted … the love worthy of his v-card and heart alike?

All we can do is stay tuned, people.

ReadMore…

‘The Bachelor’ Mansion Getting Armed Security to Prevent Looting in Wake of Wildfires

The owners of the mansion used by “The Bachelor” are taking extreme measures to make sure their property won’t be hit by gutless thieves looting homes damaged in the devastating SoCal wildfires … they’re hiring armed guards to protect against…

ReadMore…

The Bachelor Mansion Has Burned Down

The ongoing wildfires in California have thus far caused over 250,000 people to evacuate and led to the tragic deaths of nine people.

So the fate of the house in which The Bachelor films each season is very obviously a tiny deal by comparison.

But we’re a celebrity gossip website, of course, so our focus is on pop culture and entertainment-related topics at nearly all times.

the mansion

With that in mind, we’re here to report that The Bachelor Mansion is reportedly on fire.

“There was no one at the house at the time it caught on fire,” a source told Us Weekly, adding:

“The part of the house that was used for the production offices has burned down … The whole back house is burned down and it traveled up to the backyard.”

This large Agoura Hills residence has served as the backdrop for ABC’s ‘The Bachelor and The Bachelorette since 2007.

chris and

On Friday afternoon, franchise creator Mike Fleiss and ABC reality chief Rob Mills jumped on Twitter to say that the house was in “grave danger” as the wildfires forced evacuations all across Malibu.

(We previously detailed how Kourtney and Kim Kardashian both drove far away to take cover.)

Posting a picture of a thicket of smoke rising from nearby hills earlier in the day, Fless wrote on his account:

“Pray for Malibu — and #TheBachelor Mansion.”

mf tweet

An insider who lives directly next to the mansion told the tabloid mentioned above that while the main house “will be saved” by firefighters, a second structure is “completely destroyed.”

However, Colton Underwood’s upcoming season will not look any different because shooting is already complete.

“Production is not using the house anymore,” a source confirms.

“Filming finished a couple weeks ago, and they have been traveling internationally finishing Colton’s season.”

The Woolsey wildfire has grown to over 14,000 acres since it started late this week, forcing evacuations of many in Hollywood and impacting filming locations across the devastated communities.

Caitlyn Jenner’s home in Malibu, for instance, has also been destroyed.

“I heard the flames have hit our property at our home in Hidden Hills but now are more contained and have stopped at the moment. It doesn’t seems like it is getting worse right now,” Tweeted Kim Kardashian yesterday, adding:

“I just pray the winds are in our favor. God is good. I’m just praying everyone is safe.”

Wrote director Guillero del Toro:

“Evacuated last night. Bleak House and the collection may be endangered but the gift of life remains.  Thousand Oaks and Agoura are still in danger.  Malibu is being evacuated.”

am writes

Elsewhere, Doctor Strange director Scott Derrickson Tweeted that his house burned down in the blazes.

The fire also decimated Western Town at Paramount Ranch, an outdoor set where scenes from HBO’s Westworld were filmed.

We send our best wishes to all affected by this natural disaster.

ReadMore…

Cristy Caserta, Former Bachelor Suitor, Dead at 38

Cristy Caserta, a woman who vied for the heart of Brad Womack on The Bachelor Season 15, passed away unexpectedly on Thursday after suffering an apparent seizure.

She was 38 years old.

According to law enforcement officials, per TMZ, Caserta was attending a class at a school in Sunrise, Florida when she suddenly fell forward at the desk where she was sitting.

Her alarmed classmates quickly dialed 911.

Tragically, however, Caserta went into cardiac arrest as the paramedics arrived and administered CPR.

She was transported to nearby Westside Regional Medical Center … where they continued efforts to save her, but it was too late. She was pronounced dead not long after her arrival.

The police have said they don’t suspect foul play and that no drugs were found in Caserta’s system.

An autopsy will be performed Friday to determine the official cause of death.

Caserta image

This is what the Sunrise Police Department in Florida said about Caserta, who worked as an attorney:

“The students around her noticed her coffee fell to the ground and thought maybe she fell asleep, but she was unresponsive when they approached her.

“They called 911, and Fire Rescue showed up and started CPR and she was still unresponsive.”

As mentioned above, Caserta was featured on Womack’s second season as The Bachelor.

She was sent home during the first week.

cc pic

Stephen Carbone, the blogger behind the Bachelor fan/spoiler site Reality Steve, paid tribute to Caserta on Thursday night, writing:

“Sick to my stomach to see that Cristy Caserta from Brad Womack’s 2nd season has suddenly passed away.

“Cristy was always there to give me legal advice in the past. I’m at a loss after seeing people post on her FB. Just spoke a couple weeks ago. RIP my friend.”

In January, Caserta started a job working as a corporate lawyer for a healthcare staffing agency in Sunrise.

She had worked as a lawyer at a different company during her time on The Bachelor and was granted leave to appear on the series.

Womack, who previously anchored The Bachelor Season 11 in 2007, is pictured above.

He ended up proposing to Emily Maynard, but they broke up a few months after the finale.

Neither Brad nor anyone associated with the show has commented yet on Caserta’s death.

May she rest in peace.

ReadMore…

The Bachelor Season 23 Cast Revealed!

Season 23 of The Bachelor will be upon us before we know it.

We already know a lot of the women who will be competing for Colton Underwood's virginity … and heart … in early 2019.

A few of them were introduced by Ellen Degeneres and got to make a first impression on the Bachelor Nation.

Others were confirmed by Reality Steve, who tends to be proven right time after time.

As we look at the candidates, we can already begin to guess which of them will appeal most to the 26-year-old football player.

1. Colton Underwood is the leading man

Colton
Colton is 26 years old. He’s hot, he’s a pro athlete, and he’s clearly an emotional guy. But will he be decisive enough to choose between these beautiful women?

2. Hannah Godwin

Hannah godwin
Hannah Godwin is gorgeous and happens to be friends with Danielle Maltby, whom fans remember from Nick Viall’s season. Hannah also made a great first impression with Colton.

3. Caelynn Miller-Keyes

Caelynn miller keyes
Caelynn Miller-Keyes is only 23 years old and she is the current reigning Miss North Carolina 2018. Good for her — and good for Colton.

4. Erika McNutt

Erika mcnutt
Erika McNutt is a 25-year-old travel nurse recruiter who lives in San Diego, California. She also has the best last name.

5. Revian Chang

Revian chang
Revian Chang is a registered nurse from California. She is 24 years old and will be competing for Colton’s affections.

6. Onyeka Ehie

Onyeka ehie
Onyeka Ehie is a 24-year-old IT advisory associate from Dallas, Texas, who is one of the contestants for Colton Underwood.

View Slideshow
ReadMore…

These Bachelor Contestants Just Left the Show… for Each Other!

We’re very sorry, Chris Harrison.

But we’re calling you out already.

The next time you say that viewers are in for THE MOST DRAMATIC ROSE CEREMONY IN BACHELOR HISTORY, you will be lying.

vietnam contestants

Yes, we can say this with authority right now.

Because THE MOST DRAMATIC ROSE CEREMONY IN BACHELOR HISTORY has already happened.

The Vietnamese version of this long-running hit reality series has gone viral across the entire universe because a pair of contestants – Minh Thu and Truc Nhu – recently decided they did not want to pursue a relationship with star Nguyen Quoc Trung.

Why?

Because they had already found love… with each other!

“I went into this competition to find love,” Thu said to Trung during the aforementioned, mind-boggling, stunning rose ceremony.

She then explained/teased: “I’ve found that love for myself, but it isn’t with you. It’s with someone else.”

And it was someone else Trung knew well.

Upon making her admission, a clearly emotional Thu walked over to Nhu and gave her a long hug, much to the total and complete surprise of the other contestants.

vietnamese contestants

“Come home with me,” Thu said more than once to Nhu, who later approached Trung and said the following:

“I’m sorry. I really wanted to get to know you because you’re someone who made me feel special and I haven’t felt that way in a long time.”

The Bachelor was taken aback, according to those who watched this episode (it’s still sitting on our DVR), but managed to respond:

“I want to ask: If you decide this, would you feel regretful? This doesn’t change my decision. I’m not going to give this rose to anyone else. You only get one chance in this life, and you need to take it. Only you, not anyone else.

“I want to let you know that I think you’ll have regret if you continue with what you are about to say.”

she is sorry

This plea, however, fell on deaf ears.

Or, to be more accurate perhaps, it fell on a heart that already been captured by a fellow contestant.

“I know you’ll find someone who really loves you, who understands you, who knows how to take care of you, who can look at you from afar and know how you’re feeling,” she told him.

“I’m sorry.”

rose for you

The two women then walked out of the ceremony together.

UPDATE: Wait!

The Asian news website NextShark now reports that Nhu chose to come back to the show after another conversation with Trung.

She reportedly said: “I’ve changed my mind to accept this rose and continue this journey.”

Okay, well. That certainly makes this story a tad bit less interesting.

But it doesn’t change the drama of the rose ceremony itself!

ReadMore…