Harvey Weinstein won’t be parodied by the porn industry because the allegations made against him are just too nasty. We talked to a bunch of porn execs who tell us straight-up … they feel Harvey’s alleged conduct was disgusting … so…
Target has apologized and vows to remove an anti-Semetic expansion pack of the popular game Cards Against Humanity from its shelves. A customer on Twitter discovered his local store selling the CAH “Chosen People Pack” … which featured cards with…
Kanye West is intent on helping Kim Kardashian take over the world.
Kanye was once one of the most controversial rappers around, but he’s been keeping a low profile these days.
He and Kim are gearing up to welcome their third child into the world, so we can imagine how busy they must be.
We’re still shocked that Kanye appeared on some of the family’s Christmas cards because his public appearances have been scarce ever since he took a breakdown in 2016.
That said, we do believe he was only drafted in at the last second to give the media something to talk about in light of the lack Kylie Jenner on the cards.
Maybe this is yet another calculated plan from the business-oriented mind of Kris Jenner to keep the family being talked about.
Now, we already knew that Kanye liked to gift his wife with some of the best things around, but he may well have gone a little too far this Christmas.
As usual, Kim took to Instagram to show off all of her gifts and brag about how great her husband is because he went above and beyond to help her take over the world.
In the first clip, Kim revealed a small brown box that was filled with stocking fillers like gift cards for Amazon and Netflix, Apple headphones, Adidas socks and even a Mickey Mouse doll.
“I’m like, ‘That’s so sweet, thanks!’” Kim says as she shows off the gifts.
Now, you may be thinking that it’s a well-thought-out gift, but Kanye took his kindness to a whole new level when Kim revealed there was a second box.
That box was filled with certificates confirming Kanye had bought Kim stocks in all of the companies he bought her the gifts from.
“Best husband alert!” Kim wrote in the clip.
Yes, there really is no expense spared when it comes to Kanye West giving the gift of power to his loved ones.
Despite rumor after rumor that the couple is headed for divorce, it appears they are still very close. Why would you spend THAT much on someone who may be about to tell you to pack your bags and get out of the house?
What do you think of the gifts?
Was it too much, or just about right for the likes of Kim Kardashian?
Sound off below!
It's become more of a tradition than leaving cookies and milk out for Santa Claus.
Every year, Kim Kardashian and kompany pose for a Christmas card that threatens to break the Internet on an annual basis.
Some are fancy. Some are silly. All are featured below.
Which is your favorite?!?
The show will officially go on for Netflix.
It just be a different show than originally planned.
In the wake of Netflix severing ties with Kevin Spacey, due to the actor being accused of gross sexual misconduct, the streaming company has now announced that House of Cards is NOT going off the air.
A sixth season will, indeed, air.
It simply won’t feature Spacey’s Frank Underwood in any capacity.
Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos confirmed the news on Monday.
About a month ago, Netflix made the decision to part ways with Spacey after actor Anthony Rapp came forward with a scathing allegation:
He claimed Spacey attempted to sexually assault him in 1986, back when Rapp was only 14 years old.
The supposed incident took place in Spacey’s apartment and ended with Rapp fending off a drunken Spacey and fleeing the residence.
Since then, follow-up reports have stated that staffers on the House of Cards set also had many issues with Spacey, as some said he created a “toxic environment” with his inappropriate comments and actions.
Shortly afterward, Netflix released the following statement:
“Netflix will not be involved with any further production of House of Cards that includes Kevin Spacey.
“We will continue to work with [producer Media Rights Capital] during this hiatus time to evaluate our path forward as it relates to the show.”
Just how will Frank Underwood be written off the series?
It’s unclear at this time.
However, House of Cards unintentionally set itself up make Wright‘s Claire Underwood the lead character on last season’s finale.
In an eerie bit of foreshadowing, the episode ended with Wright’s newly-installed President looking into the camera and declaring: “It’s my turn.”
It really will be now.
Spacey has said nothing about being removed from the show that earned him many Emmy nominations.
He did, however, speak out right after Rapp’s accusations went public.
“I have a lot of respect and admiration for Anthony Rapp as an actor,” he wrote on Twitter, expounding as follows:
“I’m beyond horrified to hear his story. I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago.
“But if I did behave as he described, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years.”
“This story has encouraged me to address other things about my life…
“As those closest to me know, in my life I have had romantic relationships with both men and women. I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose now to live as a gay man.
“I want to deal with this honestly and openly and that starts with examining my own behavior.”
According to a rep, the embattled actor “is [now] taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment.”
Sounds like he needs it.
Jessica Chastain’s doubling down and casting her vote for Robin Wright to step over Kevin Spacey, and become the lead on “House of Cards.” We got Jessica outside Catch LA Sunday night and asked if Netflix should give Robin the chance to run…
Netflix is out of the Kevin Spacey business — completely — severing all ties with the actor and leaving the future of “House of Cards” uncertain. The streaming service announced, “Netflix will not be involved with any further production of “House…
Earlier this week, fans were shocked by allegations that Kevin Spacey had sexually assaulted a fellow actor at a 1986 cast party.
After the accusation went public, Spacey attempted to deflect attention by coming out as gay, and man who have worked with the actor hinted that his harassment of Anthony Rapp was not an isolated incident.
Today, we’re learning more about Spacey’s scandalous past thanks charges levelled by 8 current or former employees of the Netflix series House of Cards.
For five seasons, Spacey has drawn rave reviews for his performance as conniving politician Frank Underwood on the show.
In response to the allegations against him Netflix not only canceled House of Cards, but called for an immediate halt to production on the show’s sixth season, which was filming at the time.
Now, several crew members who worked with Spacey on the series have issued stunning allegations about the 58-year-old’s behavior on set.
“I have no doubt that this type of predatory behavior was routine for him and that my experience was one of many and that Kevin had few if any qualms about exploiting his status and position,” said one staffer, who alleged that he’d been assaulted by Spacey.
“It was a toxic environment for young men who had to interact with him at all in the crew, cast, background actors.”
The former production assistant alleged that he was groped by Spacey while driving the actor to set.
“I was in a state of shock,” he told CNN.
“He was a man in a very powerful position on the show and I was someone very low on the totem pole and on the food chain there.”
In response to the latest allegations, Netflix issued a statement assuring users that execs had done everything in their power to assure that no further abuse takes place on the House of Cards set.
“Netflix was just made aware of one incident, five years ago, that we were informed was resolved swiftly,” said a rep for the streaming service.
“On Tuesday, in collaboration with MRC, we suspended production, knowing that Kevin Spacey wasn’t scheduled to work until Wednesday. Netflix is not aware of any other incidents involving Kevin Spacey on-set,” the statement continued.
On Thursday, Spacey checked into a treatment center to undergo therapy.
He has not responded publicly to this latest round of allegations.
We’ll have further updates on this developing story as more information becomes available.
Marco Rubio has a theory on why “House of Cards” was canceled … the real D.C. is just way more dramatic. We got the Senator on Capitol Hill Monday and asked about Paul Manafort’s indictment, and Rubio clearly thinks it has nothing to do with…
This Kevin Spacey scandal has been a tough one, hasn’t it?
It’s not easy to hear that such a talented, beloved public figure has been accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old boy.
Though obviously it would be much, much harder to be that 14-year-old boy, and then to be that boy who, decades later, was brave enough to come forward with his story.
And that’s just one of the many reasons why Anthony Rapp is an incredible human being.
In an interview published Sunday night, Anthony told his story about Kevin Spacey, about how they met while they were both doing their own shows on Broadway.
Anthony was doing a show called Precious Sons while Kevin was doing a revival of Long Day’s Journey into Night.
Again, he was only 14 during this time, but he says that his mother allowed him to attend parties and get-togethers with his fellow actors, and that’s how he first met Kevin, who was 26 then.
Eventually Kevin invited Anthony to a party at his apartment, but when Anthony arrived, he realized that not only did he not really know anyone there, he was also the only kid in attendance.
So he just went into the bedroom to watch TV by himself.
After a while, Kevin came into the bedroom – Anthony said that he appeared to be drunk, and he realized then that everyone else had left the party.
“He picked me up like a groom picks up the bride over the threshold,” he recalled.
“But I don’t, like, squirm away initially, because I’m like, ‘What’s going on?’ And then he lays down on top of me.”
Anthony says that Kevin was “trying to seduce” him, but “I don’t know if I would have used that language.”
“But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually.”
After a little while, he said he was able to “squirm” away, then ran to the bathroom. When he came out, he told Kevin he was leaving.
He asked him if he was sure he wanted to leave, and he was, so he did.
Today, Anthony says that he feels “very fortunate that something worse didn’t happen,” but he still “can’t believe” what actually did happen.
Just a few hours after the interview was published, Kevin shared an apology on Twitter – well, an apology of sorts, anyway.
Like, there’s definitely a reason his statement is getting all sorts of backlash.
He kicked things off by stating that he was “a lot of respect and admiration for Anthony Rapp as an actor,” and that he’s “beyond horrified to hear his story.”
“I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago,” he continued.
“But if I did behave as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years.”
Then, just for fun, he came out, saying that “I choose now to live as a gay man.”
His decision to combine those two statements, the apology and the coming out is … well, it’s not great.
Some people are accusing him of trying to shift the focus of the story from the alleged assault, and some are accusing him of trying to justify his advances towards, you know, a child.
But while he may have been trying to deflect, it doesn’t look like it’s working so well for him.
Especially because Netflix just canceled House of Cards.
The show is currently filming its sixth and final season, and while it’s been reported that the decision to cancel wasn’t related to the new Kevin Spacey scandal, you kind of have to wonder, right?
Netflix and Media Rights Capital, a producer for the show, released a joint statement to express that they “are deeply troubled by last night’s news concerning Kevin Spacey.”
“In response to last night’s revelations, executives from both of our companies arrived in Baltimore this afternoon to meet with our cast and crew to ensure that they continue to feel safe and supported.”
They added that “As previously scheduled, Kevin Spacey is not working on set at this time.”
But that’s not all – House of Cards creator Beau Willimon has also issued a statement.
“Anthony Rapp’s story is deeply disturbing,” he said.
“During the time I worked with Kevin Spacey on House of Cards, I neither witnessed nor was aware of any inappropriate behavior on set or off.”
“That said,” he continued, “I take reports of such behavior seriously and this is no exception.”
“I feel for Mr. Rapp and I support his courage.”
Maybe they’d planned to cancel House of Cards, maybe not.
But regardless … what a mess, right?