Dead」タグアーカイブ

Pauley Perrette to Mark Harmon: You’re Dead to Me!

Pauley Perrette was not killed off NCIS.

The veteran actress, who confirmed she was leaving this long-running drama last fall, bid farewell to viewers and to her character of Abby Sciuto last Tuesday night.

Will she ever return to the program that made her famous? Perhaps for the series finale?

Based on the last couple days of Twitter messages and reporting, this seems extremely unlikely.

As previously detailed on The Hollywood Gossip, Perrette left a series of cryptic messages on social media this past weekend.

They implied very strongly that the actress was bullied and/or assaulted while an NCIS cast member, an allegation that has left the Internet full of speculative chatter.

“I’ve been supporting ant-bullying programs forever. But now I KNOW because it was ME! If it’s school or work, that you’re required to go to? It’s horrifying,” Perrette wrote online, adding:

“I left. Multiple Physical Assaults. I REALLY get it now. Stay safe. Nothing is worth your safety. Tell someone.”

This barely even qualifies as an implication, right?

This is basically a full-on accusation.

Pauley Perrette tweet

Perrette added in a separate Tweet that she refused to “go low” for years, choosing instead to remain silent and not talk “publicly [about] what happened.”

She isn’t talking directly about it now.

But she certainly has fans of the show talking and wondering.

Who could possibly have been behind this bullying? How was it kept quiet for so long?

We don’t have the answers, but we do have access to a Radar Online source who claims Perrette and lead actor Mark Harmon did not get along at all.

To be clear, this report does NOT insinuate that Harmon was the abuser to whom Perrette is referring above.

It focuses alternatively on a different source of tension between actor and actress.

Back in October of 2016, Harmon apparently brought his rescue pitbull named Dave to the set. The dog proceeded to bite a crew member, leaving the victim with a wound that required 16 stitches to close.

“Mark was obviously horrified and made sure that Dave went through re-training and was frequently checked by his vet,” the source tells Radar.

Harmon didn’t being the canine back to the set again until a much later date because he couldn’t find a dog-sitter at the time and he would be filming for nearly 20 hours.

Radar writes that everyone on set was just fine with this decision… except for Perrette.

The Radar insider says Perrette was “furious” at Harmon for placing the crew in danger again and that she acted like a “diva” from this point forward.

“She refused to shoot scenes with Mark and she refused to sit on the same side of the table as him at table reads,” the insider alleges, adding:

“She even completely ignored him any time he tried to make amends.”

Despite this history, Harmon tried to get back on good terms with Perrette one final time before the cast filmed her final episode, which aired on May 8.

But he was rebuffed.

“Pauley was having none of it,” the source says. “She completely ignored him.”

This incident and this feud with Harmon may very well have nothing at all to do with the assault allegations made by Perrette in her disturbing Tweets.

But it’s all just very interesting to consider because NCIS is the highest-rated show on network television and no one has ever discussed any sort of on-set tension of this kind until now.

“It is true that I am leaving NCIS after this season,” Perrette Tweeted in October, explaining as follows:

“It was a decision I made last year. I hope everyone will love and enjoy everything Abby not only for the rest of the season but for everything she has given all of us for 16 years.

“All the love, all the laughter, all the inspiration… I love her as much as you do.”

Hmm… a decision she made last year? And she wrote this in the fall of 2017?

So she made the decision in 2016 then, right? Which is when this whole dog-related scandal broke out.

“I feel I have to protect my crew, jobs and so many people,” Perrette added over this past weekend. “But at what cost? I don’t know.”

To watch NCIS online and to see Abby’s goodbye, click on the video below:

ReadMore…

Lisa Vanderpump: Brother Found Dead of Suspected Drug Overdose

Lisa Vanderpump is in mourning.

According to The Daily Mail, the long-time Bravo star’s brother, Mark Vanderpump, was found dead at his home in Gloucestershire, England on April 30.

He was 59 years old.

The aforementioned British newspaper explains that Mark worked as a DJ and that his death is believed to be the result of a drug overdose.

As of this writing, it’s unclear whether this overdose was accidental or deliberate.

This awful news has only just gone public, but it explains why Lisa has not been updating her social media page or making any statements of late.

In a statement released to DailyMail.com, Vanderpump says the tragedy is a “shock to us all,” adding that she last had contact with her sibling the day before he died.

Scroll down for a look at Lisa’s full statement:

This has come as a shock to us all. My brother and I had connected the day before this tragedy and I was completely unprepared for this.

He was my only sibling and I am shocked and saddened by his passing.

I am trying to be supportive to his two young sons that he has left behind, and help them get through this tragedy.

We appreciate your consideration in this private and extremely difficult family time.

Lisa and Mark ​often vacationed together, while the latter was a frequent visitor to his sister’s Los Angeles restaurants Sur, Villa Blanca and PUMP.

Below, for example, the loved ones are seen together in August of 2014.

We don’t wish to speculate wildly and we certainly don’t want to speak ill the dead, but Mark’s 22-year marriage ended in divorce.

He appeared on some kind of reality show titled “Gold Diggers and Proud” and was living a “very colorful life until it all sadly went wrong,” an anonymous insider tells The Daily Mail.

This same source says Mark had his share of legal troubles, the details of which are not really known at this time.

Lisa Vanderpump, meanwhile, has been a cast member on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills since 2010.

She also stars in a spinoff, Vanderpump Rules, which features her West Hollywood restaurant Sur and its employees.

The 57-year-old is also famous for her philanthropy, having founded the Vanderpump Dog Foundation to help fight the sale of dogs for meat.

No one associated with either of Vanderpump’s Bravo programs has spoken out yet on this awful development.

We’ll update this post with more information as news breaks.

For now, however, we simply send our condolences to Lisa Vanderpump and her relatives.

May Mark rest in peace.

ReadMore…

‘Guardians’ Director James Gunn Teases That His Characters Aren’t Dead

James Gunn just kinda (maybe) gave away a major spoiler about future ‘Avengers’ and ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ movies and the fate of his presumably dead characters … we think. We got the ‘Guardians’ director Tuesday leaving LAX and asked if it’s…

ReadMore…

13-Year-Old Boy Miraculously Recovers After Being Declared Brain Dead

After a devastating accident left a 13-year-old boy with multiple skull fractures, his parents were prepared to donate his organs. Then, he began to recovery.

As you will see in the video below, Trenton's recovery has been nothing sort of amazing. He'll tell you that himself in the video below.

It's no wonder that so many people keep referring to this as a miracle.

Trenton mckinley 01

Two months ago, Trenton McKinley of Mobile, Alabama was hospitalized under especially tragic circumstances.

The 13-year-old had been in a serious accident.

While riding in a trailer that was hitched to the back of a dune buggy that his friend was driving.

If that sounds like a recipe for disaster to you, you are correct.

ABC reports that when his friend stopped the buggy abruptly, the trailer flipped over.

Trenton's head hit the concrete and the trailer landed on his head.

He had seven skull fractures and needed two different surgeries to remove a portion of his skull.

Trenton mckinley 04

Doctors did not expect him to make it, as his mother explains.

"He was dead a total of 15 minutes."

While the medical term for death refers to someone not having any cardiovascular function, brains needs oxygen to live, and when they are starved of oxygen, a person dies.

"When he came back, they said he would never be normal again."

Doctors feared the worst, and warned the family to not get their hopes up.

"They told me the oxidation problems would be so bad to his brain, that he would be a vegetable if he even made it."

Trenton mckinley 02

The parents were prepared to donate his organs, which is absolutely the responsible thing to do.

But, 48 to 72 hours after coming to the hospital, and a day before they would have taken him off of life support, Trenton began to show signs of brain function.

Some internet denizens have condemned the parents for being prepared to donate his organs and accused the doctors of being "greedy" for his organs.

The family, it sounds like, is just happy to have their son back.

His mother says: "He's a miracle, and he just amazes everybody."

Trenton himself says this:

"There's no other explanation but God. There's no other way that I could have came back. Even the doctors said."

Trenton mckinley basketball gif

Obviously, and with zero disrespect towards the McKinley family or anyone else's religious beliefs, medical experts have offered an explanation.

In fact, you may have guessed it, based upon accounts of how young children are more likely to survive certain traumatic events — like plunging into a freezing river — than adults.

There is a higher level of plasticity to a young, developing brain than there is to an adult whose brain is finished developing.

This means that new connections are easier to form, and it also means that parts of a child's brain have an easier time repurposing themselves.

Again, the doctors who mention this are in no way trying to diminish this family's feeling that this recovery was miraculous.

Trenton mckinley 03

As you can see in the video below, Trenton is still recovering.

He appears to need help and support when taking actions like rising up and walking.

But it is wonderful that he and his family were able to pull through this tragedy.

We absolutely wish him the best as he continues to recover.

Hear him speak in the video below:

 

 

13 year old boy miraculously recovers after being declared brain
ReadMore…

Sandra Bullock Stalker Found Dead Inside Home

A California man who was previously convicted of stalking Oscar winner Sandra Bullock was found dead inside his La Crescenta  home on Wednesday afternoon.

Scroll down for further details on this scary and unfortunate situation…

According to a local ABC affiliate, the Los Angeles Police Department served a warrant at the home of Joshua Corbett yesterday morning.

The 42-year old then reportedly barricaded himself in his residence, resulting in SWAT officers arriving at the scene in response to the incident.

Corbett said he had a weapon and threatened to kill the police officers.

At this point, crisis negotiators were brought in and spent five hours trying to convince Corbett to leave his house before they entered the house and found the suspect dead.

He was found lying on the floor from a self-inflicted gunshot.

(As a related point: the police did not confirm the nature of the warrant, but ABC reports that Corbett had failed to show up for a hearing related to his probation on April 23.)

Why are we writing about this sad, but seemingly random death on a celebrity gossip website?

This is why:

In 2014, Corbett was went on trial and was sentenced for stalking Bullock after he broke into her home.

Officials said at the time that he had two dozen illegal firearms and ammunition in his residence.

This wasn’t just an instance of a crazed fans harmlessly making his way on to a celebrity’s property, either. It was seriously frightening stuff.

In the 2014 hearing, Bullock could be heard in a terrifying 911 call telling the dispatcher the following:

“I’m in my closet. I have a safe door. I’m locked in the closet right now.”

Corbett was holding a black notebook with a two-page letter to Bullock and magazine photos of the actress when he was arrested.

He was later issued a 10-year protective order that required him to stay away at least 200 yards away from Bullock.

He was also sentenced to five years probation and treatment at a mental health facility.

In June of 2017, he was released from this mental health facility after receiving approval to do so from a doctor.

At that time, he was placed in an outpatient program and will continue to be monitored.

Here is a photo of Joshua Corbett in court:

So this marks the end of a tragic situation all around.

Bullock is yet to make any sort of public statement about what transpired yesterday.

We can’t really see why she would do so.

ReadMore…