Drugs」タグアーカイブ

Korn’s Jonathan Davis, Wife Deven’s Death Ruled Accidental from Fatal Combo of Drugs

Deven Davis — wife of Korn singer Jonathan Davis — died from the combined effects of 5 different types of drugs … TMZ has learned. According to new legal docs obtained by TMZ …. an autopsy revealed Deven had cocaine, heroin, clonazepam (a…

ReadMore…

Alleged Dealer Arrested for Providing Fatal Drugs to Woman Partying After Lil Peep’s Funeral

8:50 PM PT — A spokesperson for Lil Peep’s family denies Jones having any connection to the rapper.  6:57 PM PT – In a joint statement to TMZ from Matt Miller (Wicca Phase Manager), Tom Chiari (Run For Cover Records) and Adam…

ReadMore…

Mac Miller: Home Cleaned, Purged of All Drugs After Reported Overdose, Police Believe

On Friday, the world lost a great talent. Mac Miller passed away at 26 of an apparent drug overdose.

Police seem confident that Miller died of an overdose, but when they searched his home for drugs, they found almost nothing.

They believe that someone or several someone’s cleaned Miller’s home, removing all evidence of drug use, before they had a chance to investigate.

According to TMZ‘s law enforcement sources, Mac Miller’s home was swept for drugs, which were all removed in the immediate aftermath of Miller’s passing.

Police believe this for three reasons.

One, police were unable to find any drugs in the home of a man who is believed to have died from an overdose — a man who is known for substance abuse problems.

Two, police have apparently spoken to a number of people who were in Miller’s orbit, which apparently made them more certain that his home was “tidied.”

Three, they very reasonably have a hard time imagining that Miller removed all drugs from his home before his alleged overdose.

Not only did the police search fail to find drugs (for the most part), they also didn’t turn up any pill bottles or drug paraphernalia.

(Plenty of homes of people with no substance abuse problems have old pill bottles lying around at the back of a cabinet somewhere, so that’s definitely odd)

Apparently police did find a “tiny” amount of white powder.

It’s unknown who may have cleaned Miller’s home for him, though people were at his house on Thursday night as well as on Friday when someone called 9-1-1.

Police report that no one has said that they saw Miller alive after Thursday night.

It is entirely possible that someone thought that they were doing Miller or his loved ones a favor by scrubbing his house clean of evidence of his drug use.

For all that we know, he may have asked a friend to do just this if he ever overdosed.

Worst case scenario, however, he appears to have overdosed because of some flaw with the drugs in his possession, and someone took everything so that his death could not be traced to them.

We hope not, but that is precisely the reason that law enforcement needs to be able to look at all of the evidence when someone dies.

You might think that you’re doing someone a favor, but you may just leave their grieving loved ones with more questions and less closure.

Miller was found unresponsive in his Studio City home at around noon on Friday, September 7.

A friend called 9-1-1, asking for immediate assistance for a patient in cardiac arrest.

Tragically, Miller was pronounced dead at the scene by emergency medical responders. He had been scheduled for a video shoot later that very day.

Miller’s history of substance abuse was no secret. Earlier this year, Mac Miller’s DUI hit-and-run resulted in his arrest.

Years ago, Miller opened up about his substance abuse issues through music, admitting to an addiction to a combination of promethazine and codeine known as “purple drank.”

Mac Miller’s death is absolutely tragic. Unfortunately, the narrative that immediately followed his passing has also been heartbreaking.

Awful trolls blamed Ariana Grande for his death.

Suggesting that she should never have broken up with him, or at least not found happiness when she moved on, people actually sought to fault his ex.

In reality, Miller’s substance abuse problem was a huge factor in Ariana’s decision to break up with him in the first place.

The right narrative is that it’s tragic for such a talented young man to die at 26.

Addiction is almost certainly to blame.

We hope that investigators, even working without all of the evidence that they might like, will be able to provide closure to Miller’s family, friends, and fans.

ReadMore…

Demi Lovato Overdose: Did the Singer Take Dirty Drugs?

With Demi Lovato having checked in to rehab, hopefully focused on turning her life around, we have a couple updates on the troubled singer.

First, a new report claims to have information on what caused Lovato to overdose back on Tuesday, July 24.

According to TMZ insiders, Lovato did indeed spent most of the previous evening out and about with friends.

As detailed shortly after this frightening incident took place, Demi hit up a club in Hollywood to celebrate a pal’s birthday and then continued the celebration with a smaller group of acquaintances at her home.

(These were allegedly the toxic influences that Lovato has since vowed to eliminate from her life.)

Following her night out at Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip, and after she returned to her residence with these friends, the aforementioned TMZ article states that Lovato sent a text message to a drug dealer at 4 a.m.

The drug dealer received the text and responded, arriving at Demi’s home with two freebased Oxycodone on tin foil.

But that’s not all.

This new and scary report goes deep.

These sources say, unbeknownst to the singer, the drug dealer in question had a dangerous habit of buying dirty drugs from Mexico — and the batch he handed over appeared to be laced with fentanyl.

This is the same drug that killed Prince and Lil Peep.

Ummm… yikes, right?

Original reports after Demi’s overdose alleged that the star overdosed on heroin, but most of these were later corrected via follow-up posts and quotes.

TMZ even writes that the drug dealer remained at Lovato’s home until he noticed she was breathing heavily in bed, at which point he fled the scene.

Eventually, Demi’s assistant found the singer unconscious and called 911.

It’s more or less been confirmed at this point that paramedics administed Narcan to Demi, a drug used to combat the dangerous of an overdose.

This may have been what saved Lovato’s life, as she regained consciousness and was then rushed to the hospital.

Lovato spent about two weeks under doctors’ supervision and then jetted off to an out-of-state treatment facility last week.

She has understandably canceled all tour dates for the remainder of 2018 and there’s a very good chance we don’t hear from her, or even about her from anyone named on record, for a long time.

“She will be in rehab for several months and is doing an extensive program to ensure she gets the help she needs,” a source tells E! News.

The 25-year-old, though, is currently in Chicago, where she’s undergoing treatment with a therapist who focuses on sobriety, mental health and wellness.

Demi has made it clear over the years, in numerous interviews, that she faces all of these problems and more.

She has struggled with substance abuse, an eating disorder and general self-esteem issues.

Lovato has not been in much contact with anyone close to her, although ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama has checked in whenever possible.

“Wilmer has been in touch with the family and has been checking in on Demi’s status,” writes E! News, adding that the actor hasn’t really spoken to Lovato directly:

“The family is trying to make sure they eliminate all distractions and want her to be focusing on her health right now.”

We continue to keep Lovato in our thoughts.

ReadMore…