Tag Archives: Guilty

‘Red Sonja’ Star Brigitte Nielsen If Bryan Singer’s Guilty Remove Him Now, Or Big Mama Will

EXCLUSIVE

Brigitte Nielsen — the OG “Red Sonja” — isn’t calling for director Bryan Singer‘s head just yet, but says she absolutely will … IF troubling new pedophilia allegations turn out to be true.

We got Brigitte — who costarred alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger in the ’85 action flick — leaving Craig’s in WeHo, and asked what she made of Singer still directing the reboot … after The Atlantic published a bombshell report in which 4 men claimed Singer had either molested them years ago when they were minors.

The Danish-born actress wasn’t fully aware of the scandal, but invoked the #MeToo movement and told us if Singer turns out to be guilty — he’s gotta get the boot. 

Sonja went so far as to say she’d cut him herself, if the studio didn’t do it.

Little background: the fictional Sonja character is a victim of sexual assault, a fact that helped fuel the outrage over Singer possibly directing the film.

Singer is denying all the allegations and calls the Atlantic article a “homophobic smear piece.” He has not been charged with any crime. For now, Brigitte is willing to reserve judgment until Singer is proven guilty of anything.

Millennium Media, which is making the film, and producer Avi Lerner are taking a similar approach … saying Singer will not be fired based on mere allegations.

MMA Fighter Sergio Da Silva Guilty Of Bank Robbery … Faces 7 Years in Prison

Breaking News

MMA fighter Sergio Da Silva has been found GUILTY of robbing a bank in New York back in August 2017 … and now he’s facing up to 7 years behind bars.

The 32-year-old was convicted of 3rd-degree robbery after jurors viewed surveillance footage of the incident … where Da Silva is seen jumping on the counter and demanding cash.

As we previously reported … bank workers claimed Da Silva threatened to shoot them as he demanded cash at the Astoria Citibank.

Da Silva was facing 2 felony robbery charges. Since the security footage couldn’t prove he had a gun, he was found not guilty of 1st-degree robbery … which carries a maximum 25-year prison sentence. 

Da Silva’s attorney, David Fish, tells TMZ Sports his client is planning to appeal.

Fish also said, “Thanks to the insight of the jury, he walked out of court a free man Thursday and was not convicted of any violent offense.”

Da Silva’s sentencing is set for February 28.

Ex-‘L&HH’ Star Benzino Pleads Guilty In Felony Drug Case

EXCLUSIVE

Former “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star Benzino has copped a plea deal in his felony drug case out of Georgia, and avoided jail time as a result … TMZ has learned.

A rep for the Cobb County District Attorney’s Office tells TMZ … Raymond Scott (Benzino’s real name) pled guilty to all 3 charges he was facing Thursday morning. We’re told he was sentenced to 2 years probation and fined $ 500 … plus surcharges. 

We broke the story … the music producer was arrested in January 2017 after cops raided his ATL apartment and found drugs inside. He was charged with felony possession of THC oil gummies (22 grams), felony possession of 6 MDMA pills, and misdemeanor possession of less than an ounce of weed. 

We talked to Benzino about the case last month, and he told us the search warrant cops used to get into his pad was illegal … even though a judge signed off on it. He was adamant that racist police officers were behind the trumped-up charges, and at the time … told us he was gonna fight it in court.

If he’d been convicted on all charges during his trial, he would’ve faced up to 15 years in prison. Looks like he had a change of heart.

‘Wife Swap’ Son Pleads Not Guilty by Insanity … In Mom and Brother’s Murders

Jacob Stockdale, whose family was featured on “Wife Swap,” is pleading not guilty to the murders of his mother and brother because he says he was out of his mind.

Stockdale entered the not guilty by reason of insanity plea Thursday in Stark County, Ohio — and told the court he might not be competent to stand trial. His attorney is requesting the judge appoint a doctor to evaluate Stockdale’s mental state.

His case is particularly gruesome — Stockdale was arrested for shooting and killing his mother, Kathryn, and his younger brother, James, in 2017. He then shot himself in the head, but survived after months of extensive surgery to reconstruct his face.

The Stockdale family appeared on the ABC reality show back in 2008 … and were memorable for being extremely religious and living by strict rules.

A grand jury already decided the death penalty was not appropriate in Stockdale’s case. He’s facing life in prison, if convicted.

NY Giants QB Kyle Lauletta Pleads Guilty In Dangerous Driving Case

Breaking News

NY Giants backup QB Kyle Lauletta just pled guilty to obstruction of justice stemming from his wild October arrest where he allegedly almost ran over a cop. 

Remember, officials in Weehawken, New Jersey say the 23-year-old was driving his 2017 Jaguar in a “dangerous manner” on the way to Giants practice when cops attempted to pull him over. 

When an officer tried to stop him, the QB continued to drive like a maniac and almost hit the cop. 

He was initially booked on several charges — including 3rd degree eluding police, obstruction of justice, reckless driving and other lesser crimes. 

But now, officials say Lauletta cut a deal with prosecutors in which he pled guilty to a disorderly persons offense of obstructing the administration of law at a motor vehicle stop … and in exchange, the more serious charges will be dropped as part of a conditional dismissal. 

In other words, if Lauletta stays out of trouble for 12 months, all of his legal problems go away. 

If he screws up, the judge can reinstate all of the initial charges — in which case he could face up to 6 months in jail.  

In addition, Lauletta pled guilty to a few minor traffic violations. 

As for the Giants, the team previously hit Lauletta with a fine.

Moral of the Story … don’t be late to practice. 

Ex-NFL Stud Barry Cofield Pleads Not Guilty In Heroin & Cop-Ramming Case

EXCLUSIVE

Ex-NY Giants DL Barry Cofield — a key member of the ’07 Super Bowl team — has pled not guilty to all charges stemming from an insane police chase where he allegedly smashed into a cop car. 

… oh, while allegedly carrying heroin in his pocket. 

Cops in Seminole County, Florida say they found the 34-year-old passed out behind the wheel of a Cadillac Escalade around 2:40 AM on July 3 … and when they tried to wake him up, he punched the gas and led cops on a wild chase. 

Cops say the 6’4″, 250 pounder drove into a white 4-door vehicle — but didn’t stop — and eventually led officers into a gated community … where he continued to drive like a maniac. 

Eventually, cops say they used a squad car to block Cofield in — but he tried to ram through the vehicle. That’s when cops got out of their cars and tried to smash in Cofield’s window in an effort to drag him out of the driver’s seat. 

Cofield ultimately surrendered — and cops say during the arrest they found two small baggies of heroin in his pocket. 

Cops also say Cofield reeked of alcohol. 

He was initially booked on 5 charges —  heroin possession, assaulting an officer, DUI, resisting arrest and fleeing from police. 

But, the charges were later reduced to just heroin possession and DUI causing damage or injury. 

Cofield’s attorney appeared in court on Wednesday and entered a not guilty plea on the ex-NFL player’s behalf. 

If convicted, he faces up to 5 years in prison. 

Cofield played 10 years in the NFL after being drafted by the Giants in 2006. 

NY Jets Chris Herndon Pleads Guilty In DUI Crash Case … License Revoked

EXCLUSIVE

NY Jets tight end Chris Herndon — a breakout star in 2018 — pled guilty in his DUI case stemming from a June 2018 crash, TMZ Sports has learned. 

As we previously reported, the 22-year-old smashed into another car on the 1-80 highway in New Jersey on June 2 after witnesses say he was speeding at more than 100 mph. 

The police footage, obtained by TMZ Sports, shows Herndon’s 2018 Nissan Armada flipped on its side and badly damaged. Miraculously, both Herndon and the other driver — a 76-year-old man — escaped without any major injuries.

Herndon bombed a field sobriety test and was arrested for DUI. He claimed he only had 2 cups of wine before getting behind the wheel that night. 

Now, we’ve learned Herndon’s case went before a judge on Wednesday. 

Court records show Herndon entered a guilty plea — though it’s unclear if he copped to a lesser charge. We’ve reached out to court officials but so far, no one seems to have the answer. 

What we do know … Herndon was sentenced to complete 12 hours of an intoxicated driver education program. Plus, his driver’s license was revoked for 90 days. He was also hit with $ 639 in fines and fees. 

The former Miami Hurricanes star had a pretty solid rookie season with the Jets — catching 39 passes for more than 500 yards and 4 TDs. 

The NFL will also likely punish Herndon. Other players and NFL execs have faced suspensions for DUIs in the past. 

A$AP Bari Pleads Guilty to Sexual Assault

A$ AP Bari — co-founder of A$ AP Mob — is pleading guilty to sexually assaulting a woman in 2017, but he won’t do any time. 

The hip-hop designer appeared in a London courthouse Thursday to enter his guilty plea on one count of sexual assault for an incident at London’s Curtain Hotel in July 2017. 

As part of his plea deal, Bari was ordered to pay a $ 5,000 fine, pay the victim $ 3,150 … and he dodges jail time. The judge who presided over the case said, “The court does have concerns in this matter because it has exposed a very unpleasant attitude by you towards women.” 

She added, “You say that you were angry but there is no need to ever be so abusive and humiliating to a female.” 

In a leaked video of the incident, Bari can be seen chasing a naked woman who was in bed with his assistant into the bathroom and ordering her to give him oral sex. In addition to the criminal charge … the victim sued him, and he countersued … calling her a liar.

The civil case is still ongoing. 

Kevin Spacey Will Plead Not Guilty Wants to Skip Sexual Assault Arraignment

EXCLUSIVE

Kevin Spacey has just declared what his lawyers made clear days ago … that he will plead not guilty in his sexual assault case, but he wants to do it without appearing in court.

Spacey’s lawyers filed legal docs Monday, which include a declaration from the actor, saying he does not want to appear at his arraignment for allegedly groping an 18-year-old male in a Nantucket, Massachusetts bar.

Spacey says his presence would “amplify the negative publicity already generated in connection with the case.”

He also says he lives out of state … presumably suggesting it’s a long way to appear in court and enter a plea.

Spacey’s lawyer adds his presence would heighten the “prejudicial media interest” in the case and contaminate the jury pool.

The judge has yet to rule on Spacey’s request.