Incident」タグアーカイブ

Reuben Foster 49ers Tried to Discredit Me During Dom. Violence Incident

Breaking News

The woman who claims she was attacked by NFL star Reuben Foster says reps from the 49ers tried to undermine her credibility with police during the investigation … telling cops she had lied about domestic violence in the past. 

Elissa Ennis appeared on “Good Morning America” Thursday where she accused Foster of roughing her up on 3 separate occasions … including the Nov. 24 incident at a team hotel in Tampa, Florida. 

As we previously reported, Ennis called 911 and told the operator Foster had slapped her and roughed her up during a dispute. He’s since been charged with 1 count of misdemeanor domestic violence. She revealed the injury photos during the interview with ‘GMA.’

Ennis told ‘GMA’ they had been arguing because she threatened to tell his new girlfriend that he paid for her flight out to Florida to see him. 

“Even when I called the police, the 49ers came up there,” Ennis said … “I have pictures of the 49ers coming up there trying to talk to the police telling them I’m the same ex-girlfriend that set up there and lied.”

The 49ers have not commented on Ennis’ claims. 

She’s referring to the previous domestic violence allegations she made against Foster back in February — when she told officials Foster beat the daylights out of her in their California home … but later recanted her story and told a judge she made the whole thing up. 

Now, Ennis admits she lied in court to protect Foster — saying, “I did what I had to do for the person I love. I thought that he would change, anybody in my position would do the same thing.”

Foster was cut by the 49ers — but later picked up by the Washington Redskins and Ennis claims she was “shocked” another NFL team would take a chance on such a bad guy. 

Ennis says she’s now getting help and realizes her relationship with Foster was destructive and “not love.”

Watch TMZ Sports on FS1 Get the new TMZ Sports app!

Kareem Hunt Video Restrained and Yelling During Nightclub Incident

EXCLUSIVE

TMZ Sports obtained video of a very upset Kareem Hunt being restrained in the moments after he allegedly beat up a 37-year-old man inside of a Kansas City nightclub back in January. 

As we previously reported, a man filed a police report back in January claiming Hunt and George Atkinson — along with others — jumped him at the Mosaic nightclub around 2 AM on Jan. 7. 

In the police report, the man claims the Chiefs players had been partying at the club after being bounced out of the playoffs by the Titans a few hours earlier. The man claims he suffered broken bones and bruises in the attack. 

In the video, you can clearly see Hunt being held back by a security guard — while other patrons try to calm him down. We’re told Hunt was eventually escorted out of the club. 

Neither Hunt nor Atkinson were arrested and no charges were filed. Law enforcement tells us the accuser eventually stopped cooperating with police. 

Of course, the very next month Hunt got into a violent altercation with a woman at a hotel in Ohio — and despite being restrained in that incident, he broke free and brutalized the woman. 

Hunt allegedly got into a 3rd altercation at a resort in Ohio in June. He was not arrested or charged with a crime in that incident either. 

Watch TMZ Sports on FS1 Get the new TMZ Sports app!

Kareem Hunt Video Restrained and Yelling During Nightclub Incident

EXCLUSIVE

TMZ Sports obtained video of a very upset Kareem Hunt being restrained in the moments after he allegedly beat up a 37-year-old man inside of a Kansas City nightclub back in January. 

As we previously reported, a man filed a police report back in January claiming Hunt and George Atkinson — along with others — jumped him at the Mosaic nightclub around 2 AM on Jan. 7. 

In the police report, the man claims the Chiefs players had been partying at the club after being bounced out of the playoffs by the Titans a few hours earlier. The man claims he suffered broken bones and bruises in the attack. 

In the video, you can clearly see Hunt being held back by a security guard — while other patrons try to calm him down. We’re told Hunt was eventually escorted out of the club. 

Neither Hunt nor Atkinson were arrested and no charges were filed. Law enforcement tells us the accuser eventually stopped cooperating with police. 

Of course, the very next month Hunt got into a violent altercation with a woman at a hotel in Ohio — and despite being restrained in that incident, he broke free and brutalized the woman. 

Hunt allegedly got into a 3rd altercation at a resort in Ohio in June. He was not arrested or charged with a crime in that incident either. 

Watch TMZ Sports on FS1 Get the new TMZ Sports app!

Conor McGregor 6 Month Driving Ban In Ireland … Over Speeding Incident

Breaking News

Conor McGregor will be living the chauffeur life for a while — the UFC star’s driver’s licence has been suspended for 6 MONTHS in Ireland over a 2017 speeding incident. 

McGregor arrived to court Wednesday morning — in a SHARP looking suit — in County Kildare, Ireland (population 8,412) to face the judge in a case where he was accused of doing 95 mph in a 60.

Aside from having his driving privileges revoked, McGregor was also hit with an $ 1,100 fine. 

During the hearing, McGregor reportedly apologized to the court — but the judge was upset and asked why Conor wasn’t charged for a more serious crime, considering how dangerously the UFC star was driving. 

After the hearing, McGregor told RTE in Ireland, “I gotta drive safer.”

Funny, the punishment for speeding seems to be more harsh than Conor’s punishment for throwing a steel dolly at a bus in Brooklyn earlier this year. 

Remember, in the case Conor was sentenced to 5 days of community service, ordered to pay for the damages and complete an anger management course. 

As for the driving bad, too bad for McGregor — his fleet of cars is sick … dude drives everything from Lamborghinis to Rolls Royces … even giant Proper 12 semi-trucks. 

Good thing he can afford a driver … 

Watch TMZ Sports on FS1 Get the new TMZ Sports app!

Conor McGregor 6-Month Driving Ban In Ireland … Over Speeding Incident

Breaking News

Conor McGregor will be living the chauffeur life for a while — the UFC star’s driver’s license has been suspended for 6 MONTHS in Ireland over a 2017 speeding incident. 

McGregor arrived to court Wednesday morning — in a SHARP looking suit — in County Kildare, Ireland (population 8,412) to face the judge in a case where he was accused of doing 95 mph in a 60 in a blue Range Rover.

Aside from having his driving privileges revoked, McGregor was also hit with an $ 1,100 fine. 

During the hearing, McGregor reportedly apologized to the court — but the judge was upset and asked why Conor wasn’t charged for a more serious crime, considering how dangerously the UFC star was driving. 

After the hearing, McGregor told RTE in Ireland, “I gotta drive safer.”

Funny, the punishment for speeding seems to be more harsh than Conor’s punishment for throwing a steel dolly at a bus in Brooklyn earlier this year. 

Remember, in the case Conor was sentenced to 5 days of community service, ordered to pay for the damages and complete an anger management course. 

As for the driving ban, too bad for McGregor — his fleet of cars is sick … dude drives everything from Lamborghinis to Rolls-Royces … even giant Proper 12 semi-trucks. 

Good thing he can afford a driver … 

Watch TMZ Sports on FS1 Get the new TMZ Sports app!

Conor McGregor 6-Month Driving Ban In Ireland … Over Speeding Incident

Breaking News

Conor McGregor will be living the chauffeur life for a while — the UFC star’s driver’s license has been suspended for 6 MONTHS in Ireland over a 2017 speeding incident. 

McGregor arrived to court Wednesday morning — in a SHARP looking suit — in County Kildare, Ireland (population 8,412) to face the judge in a case where he was accused of doing 95 mph in a 60 in a blue Range Rover.

Aside from having his driving privileges revoked, McGregor was also hit with an $ 1,100 fine. 

During the hearing, McGregor reportedly apologized to the court — but the judge was upset and asked why Conor wasn’t charged for a more serious crime, considering how dangerously the UFC star was driving. 

After the hearing, McGregor told RTE in Ireland, “I gotta drive safer.”

Funny, the punishment for speeding seems to be more harsh than Conor’s punishment for throwing a steel dolly at a bus in Brooklyn earlier this year. 

Remember, in the case Conor was sentenced to 5 days of community service, ordered to pay for the damages and complete an anger management course. 

As for the driving ban, too bad for McGregor — his fleet of cars is sick … dude drives everything from Lamborghinis to Rolls-Royces … even giant Proper 12 semi-trucks. 

Good thing he can afford a driver … 

Watch TMZ Sports on FS1 Get the new TMZ Sports app!

UFC’s Rachael Ostovich Describes Violent Incident ‘He Punched Me Repeatedly’

EXCLUSIVE

TMZ Sports has obtained court documents in which UFC fighter Rachael Ostovich describes the beating she claims she took at the hands of her MMA fighter husband on Nov. 18 … and it’s horrific. 

“After a night out with family, [Arnold Berdon] punched me repeatedly on the head, face, ribs, making me fall to the ground,” Rachael says in her petition for a restraining order filed in Hawaii. 

“I gasped for breath and escaped thru [sic] balcony. I coughed up blood, threw up sev. times. Cracked orbital.”

In the docs, Ostovich claims Berdon had physically abused her in the past — citing a specific incident on May 6, 2018 where he allegedly punched her in the legs repeatedly, leaving bruises. 

Ostovich requested a restraining order against Berdon — claiming he’s a danger to her and their 5-year-old daughter. 

The court granted the request and Berdon must stay 100 feet away from both of them. 

As we previously reported, Berdon was arrested Tuesday for 2nd degree attempted murder — a charge that carries up to a life sentence if convicted. 

Berdon’s family members have told us he plans to argue that he was defending himself on Nov.18 and did not initiate the violence. 

Ostovich was scheduled to fight Paige VanZant in January — but had to pull out due to her broken orbital bone. 

Ostovich had been hospitalized for her injuries but has since been released and is recovering at home. 

Watch TMZ Sports on FS1 Get the new TMZ Sports app!

UFC’s Rachael Ostovich Describes Violent Incident ‘He Punched Me Repeatedly’

EXCLUSIVE

TMZ Sports has obtained court documents in which UFC fighter Rachael Ostovich describes the beating she claims she took at the hands of her MMA fighter husband on Nov. 18 … and it’s horrific. 

“After a night out with family, [Arnold Berdon] punched me repeatedly on the head, face, ribs, making me fall to the ground,” Rachael says in her petition for a restraining order filed in Hawaii. 

“I gasped for breath and escaped thru [sic] balcony. I coughed up blood, threw up sev. times. Cracked orbital.”

In the docs, Ostovich claims Berdon had physically abused her in the past — citing a specific incident on May 6, 2018 where he allegedly punched her in the legs repeatedly, leaving bruises. 

Ostovich requested a restraining order against Berdon — claiming he’s a danger to her and their 5-year-old daughter. 

The court granted the request and Berdon must stay 100 feet away from both of them. 

As we previously reported, Berdon was arrested Tuesday for 2nd degree attempted murder — a charge that carries up to a life sentence if convicted. 

Berdon’s family members have told us he plans to argue that he was defending himself on Nov.18 and did not initiate the violence. 

Ostovich was scheduled to fight Paige VanZant in January — but had to pull out due to her broken orbital bone. 

Ostovich had been hospitalized for her injuries but has since been released and is recovering at home. 

Watch TMZ Sports on FS1 Get the new TMZ Sports app!

Security Guard Jemel Roberson’s Mother Sues Cop Who Shot Him in Fatal Bar Incident

10:21 AM PT — Jemel’s mother, Beatrice Roberson, filed a lawsuit Monday morning against the police officer who killed her son. In the suit, she says the shooting was unprovoked, unjustified and “excessive and unreasonable.”  She’s suing the…

ReadMore…