Tag Archives: Lawsuit

Anthony Barr Blasts Saints Game Lawsuit … Take Your L And Go Home

EXCLUSIVE

Thinking about suing the NFL over the blown call in the Saints-Rams game Sunday??

Anthony Barr says don’t do it … ’cause that’s dumb — and people just need to MOVE ON!!!

“Sorry,” the Vikings star tells TMZ Sports … “Take your L and keep pushing. It happens. It’s unfortunate, but it’s the world we live in. It’s not perfect.”

One Saints fan clearly disagrees … a guy actually filed a lawsuit Tuesday suing Roger Goodell and the NFL for not taking action over the non-P.I. call in Sunday’s NFC Championship Game.

But, Barr — who says he certainly understands the pain — tells us court action is taking things way too far … and says everyone in NOLA just needs to let it go.

“You can’t replay a game after the results are in.”

Thank-you card from the commish coming in 3 … 2 … 

Lamar Odom Called for $25,000 Traveling Violation … In New Lawsuit

Breaking News

Lamar Odom made over $ 114 MILLION during his NBA career — but a travel agent says the guy refuses to fork over a measly $ 25,000 for plane tickets … and now he’s suing. 

Omar Rahmani claims he booked all sorts of trips for Odom between March ’18 and June ’18 — from Florida to Vegas to New York … even a flight to Hong Kong. 

But, after racking up a $ 25,629.47 bill … the NBA star refused to cut the check to Rahmani, his lawsuit claims. 

Now the guy has filed a lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court accusing Odom of breach of contract and fraud … and he wants all of the cash plus punitive damages. 

As for Odom, he doesn’t seem too bothered by the lawsuit — he’s been training his ass off in New York to get ready for the Dubai International Basketball Championship which goes down in Feb. 

The 39-year-old has been gunning for a pro basketball comeback ever since he recovered from his drug overdose in Nevada back in 2015 when he suffered 12 strokes and 6 heart attacks

Odom has said he’s got his sights set on playing in Ice Cube‘s BIG 3 league — stay tuned. 

Mariah Carey Assistant Fires Back with Lawsuit Alleged Butt Slapping, Racist Language

EXCLUSIVE

Mariah Carey‘s former assistant has just fired back at the singer’s blackmail allegation with her own lawsuit, claiming she was the victim of horrible abuse by one of Mariah’s key people, and the singer did nothing about it.

Lianna Azarian claims in a new lawsuit, Mariah’s former manager, Stella Bulochnikov committed various acts of abuse, including slapping her butt and breasts, urinating on her, tackling her to the ground and sitting on her. Azarian also claims Stella called her the n-word, and a “f***ing Armenian whore.”

According to the lawsuit, Azarian says Stella ridiculed her breasts, “including placing objects under her breasts such as iPhones, television remote controls and utensils.”

Azarian claims a lot of the alleged abuse occurred in Mariah’s presence and she did nothing.

Azarian also says Mariah committed acts of physical, emotional and psychological abuse against her.

TMZ broke the story … Mariah sued Azarian, claiming she secretly videotaped embarrassing and intimate activities and then blackmailed after Mariah fired her … saying if she didn’t get $ 8 million she’d release the videos.

Azarian is suing Mariah, Stella and others. 

We reached out to Stella and are waiting for a comment. And, we reached out to Mariah’s folks … so far, no word back.

Conor McGregor Dolly Attack was Giant Publicity Stunt … Lawsuit Claims

EXCLUSIVE

UFC fighter Michael Chiesa claims Conor McGregor‘s steel dolly attack was a publicity stunt intended to hype his fight with Khabib … and now he wants ALL of Conor’s UFC 229 profits. 

Long story short … Chiesa (who was injured in the bus attack) claims NY law bars people from profiting from criminal activity and requires them to turn over ill-gotten gains to their victims. It’s called the Son of Sam law.

In new court docs filed by Chiesa, the UFC fighter argues the April 5 dolly incident drove up interest in UFC 229 and boosted sales of Conor’s Proper 12 whiskey brand, so all profits should be handed over.

It’s not a small number — Conor publicly stated he expected to make $ 50 MILLION for the Oct. 6 fight against Khabib … plus MILLIONS more from the sales of Proper 12. 

Here’s how Chiesa spells it out in his lawsuit … 

“By his own admission, [McGregor] engaged in the aforementioned conduct and acts with the premeditated intent and purpose of inflicting severe personal injuries and/or murdering Nurmagomedov, and sought to promote his brand and profit from his criminal activity.”

He also cited Conor’s UFC 229 press conference … when McGregor reflected on the bus incident and said Khabib would be “dead” if he had stepped off that bus that day. 

Chiesa was a passenger on the bus and suffered cuts to his face when he was stuck by shattered glass. 

Chiesa claims he was unable to compete in his scheduled fight against Anthony Pettis at UFC 223 that weekend — and lost an even BIGGER opportunity to fight Khabib when Max Holloway pulled out of the main event. 

In his docs, Chiesa claims the UFC had reached out to him about filling in for Holloway in the title match at UFC 223, but Chiesa says his injuries prevented him from taking the fight. 

Chiesa says he suffered from depression following the ordeal — and claims his inability to fight at UFC 223 hurt his overall standing in the UFC. 

Chiesa claims Conor deliberately created “havoc, mayhem and injury” that resulted in his injuries.  

For his part, Conor has previously said Chiesa should NOT be able to sue for intentional infliction of emotional distress because he wasn’t the intended target.