Tag Archives: McGregor

Conor McGregor Calls Out Tenshin Nasukawa I Wanna Beat His Ass Too!

Breaking News

$ 9 million for 2 minutes of work?? 

Conor McGregor wants some of that action — which is why he’s calling out Tenshin Nasukawa … the guy who got his ass kicked by Floyd Mayweather on New Year’s Eve. 

“I wish to go to Tokyo to face Tenshin Nasukawa in a Mixed Martial Arts exhibition bout,” McGregor said in a note to the UFC and his agents at Paradigm Sports Management.

“Before this summer. Please arrange this, this instant. Yours sincerely, The champ champ.”

The Tenshin vs. Floyd fight was supposed to be a 3 round exhibition — but Tenshin’s corner threw in the towel with 41 seconds left in the 1ST ROUND after Floyd knocked him down multiple times. 

Some people think the fight was fixed and Tenshin took a dive … but Conor doesn’t seem to care — all he sees is EASY MONEY! 

Remember, McGregor made $ 100 million to box Floyd — but LOST when the fight was stopped in the 10th round. 

McGregor then made around $ 50 mil to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov … but tapped out in the 4th after getting mauled by the Dagestani. 

So, a couple mil to beat up on a tomato can? Nice work if you can get it! 

Conor McGregor I’M A DAD AGAIN! … Baby #2 Born!

Breaking News

Conor McGregor just left the hospital with his SECOND CHILD — after his girlfriend, Dee Devlin, gave birth to their new baby! 

The UFC superstar posted a photo with the new baby and his older boy, Conor Jr., with the caption, “Heading home with my two healthy babies and an energized and healthy SuperMam.”

He added, “2019 is off to the best start! Thank you for the well wishes everybody!”

No word on the name or the sex of the newest McGregor family member. We’ll update as soon as we find out. 

McGregor’s celebrity friends are already reaching out — The Rock posted a message saying, “Ohana! Congrats brother!!”

Hopefully, Conor had a driver waiting for him outside of the hospital because his driver’s license is still suspended in Ireland stemming from a 2017 traffic stop.

As we previously reported, McGregor pled guilty in November to going 95 in a 60 in a blue Range Rover. His license was suspended for 6 months and he was hit with a $ 1,100 fine.

Conor’s oldest child, Conor Jr., was born on May 5, 2017 — a few months before Conor Sr. got in the boxing ring and fought Floyd Mayweather

Conor obviously lost that bout — but reportedly made around $ 100 MILLION

Conor Sr. is already training his little boy how to fight — recently posting footage of Conor Jr. hitting the mitts. 

Jermell Charlo I Wanna Fight Conor McGregor … Boxing Or MMA!!!

EXCLUSIVE

Jermell Charlo says he’s down to fight Conor McGregor for his next big scrap … and tells TMZ Sports it can be boxing OR MMA!!!

“We always on standby,” Charlo says … “Especially for an MMA fight. Why not?!”

Of course … Conor’s next opponent IS up in the air after he got mauled by Khabib in October — and Charlo’s also lookin’ for a fight after he takes on Tony Harrison Saturday night. 

So, could it happen? Maybe … especially ’cause Charlo seems down to sweeten the pot by steppin’ out of the ring and into the Octagon.

“It’s wherever he want to fight. Conor’s a grown man. He knows what to do. And, he knows who to call!”

In the meantime … Charlo’s tilt with Harrison on Saturday at Barclays Center is expected to be one of the biggest of the twin’s career — and he gave us a prediction for how it’ll all go down!!!

Conor McGregor Dolly Attack was Giant Publicity Stunt … Lawsuit Claims

EXCLUSIVE

UFC fighter Michael Chiesa claims Conor McGregor‘s steel dolly attack was a publicity stunt intended to hype his fight with Khabib … and now he wants ALL of Conor’s UFC 229 profits. 

Long story short … Chiesa (who was injured in the bus attack) claims NY law bars people from profiting from criminal activity and requires them to turn over ill-gotten gains to their victims. It’s called the Son of Sam law.

In new court docs filed by Chiesa, the UFC fighter argues the April 5 dolly incident drove up interest in UFC 229 and boosted sales of Conor’s Proper 12 whiskey brand, so all profits should be handed over.

It’s not a small number — Conor publicly stated he expected to make $ 50 MILLION for the Oct. 6 fight against Khabib … plus MILLIONS more from the sales of Proper 12. 

Here’s how Chiesa spells it out in his lawsuit … 

“By his own admission, [McGregor] engaged in the aforementioned conduct and acts with the premeditated intent and purpose of inflicting severe personal injuries and/or murdering Nurmagomedov, and sought to promote his brand and profit from his criminal activity.”

He also cited Conor’s UFC 229 press conference … when McGregor reflected on the bus incident and said Khabib would be “dead” if he had stepped off that bus that day. 

Chiesa was a passenger on the bus and suffered cuts to his face when he was stuck by shattered glass. 

Chiesa claims he was unable to compete in his scheduled fight against Anthony Pettis at UFC 223 that weekend — and lost an even BIGGER opportunity to fight Khabib when Max Holloway pulled out of the main event. 

In his docs, Chiesa claims the UFC had reached out to him about filling in for Holloway in the title match at UFC 223, but Chiesa says his injuries prevented him from taking the fight. 

Chiesa says he suffered from depression following the ordeal — and claims his inability to fight at UFC 223 hurt his overall standing in the UFC. 

Chiesa claims Conor deliberately created “havoc, mayhem and injury” that resulted in his injuries.  

For his part, Conor has previously said Chiesa should NOT be able to sue for intentional infliction of emotional distress because he wasn’t the intended target.