Forget the #10YearChallenge — ‘Bad Boys’ Will Smith and Martin Lawrence are showing off more than 2 decades later … in these shots from the third installment of the film franchise.
Will and Martin — aka Mike Lowrey and Marcus Burnett — got the action going Monday in Atlanta, reprising their roles as the cool, wise-cracking Miami cops for the latest sequel, “Bad Boys for Life.”
As you know … the first movie was released in 1995, “Bad Boys II” followed in 2003, and now — 25 years later — ‘BB4L’ is set to hit theaters in January 2020.
Both stars are now in their 50s, but judging by these pics — including Lawrence with a bloody bandage on his head — they’re still fully capable of cranking it up and getting bad when the director yells action.
This probably goes without saying but, just in case …
Jada Pinkett Smith says she fended off potential creepers from Willow at a young age — and in light of “Surviving R. Kelly” … she seems grateful she did.
Jada released another episode of “Red Table Talk” Monday, which continued a conversation with alleged R. Kelly victim Lisa Van Allen who explained why she gravitated toward the singer. She says the fact she was orphaned played into her embracing him.
It’s just as emotional as theirlast segment, with tears being shed in recounting her experience.
At one point in the convo, Jada reveals she had to have some serious talks with Willow as a young teen — Willow’s now 18 — to warn her about the dangers of the world, and people who might want to take advantage of her. She says she told Willow she couldn’t be alone with certain people, no matter how close Willow thought she was with them.
For her part, Willow says she didn’t understand why Jada was so strict at the time but now gets where her mom was coming from … especially in the wake of ‘Surviving.’
Jada Pinkett Smith is really upset there’s a spike in R. Kelly‘s record sales in the wake of the Lifetime docuseries about various alleged sexual misdeeds, and is wondering out loud if black women matter.
The actress posted this video Sunday, wondering how R. Kelly’s streaming numbers have spiked after a parade of people made shocking claims on “Surviving R. Kelly.”
Jada’s asking for some feedback … if she’s missing something — specifically, do black girls not matter enough?
Tons of R. Kelly fans have been defiantly supportive of him, tweeting out messages all weekend like, “Still listening.” Based on the reported numbers, they clearly are.
Unclear if Jada is turning on R. Kelly or if she’s simply voicing longstanding disdain — but one thing we do know … she believes his accusers.
TMZ Sports has learned Jon Jones is signed on to fight Anthony Smith at UFC 235 in March … as long as the Nevada State Athletic Commission gives him the green light.
As we previously reported, several UFC fighters have been angling to get a crack at Jones after he returned from his suspension to beat up Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 232 last month … including Luke Rockhold, Corey Anderson and Smith.
But now, we’ve confirmed … Jon’s next opponent will be 30-year-old Smith, who’s currently on a 3 fight win streak after beating Volkan Oezdemir, Shogun Rua and Rashad Evans.
We spoke with Dana White, who tells us … “Later this month, Jon Jones will file an application for licensure with the NSAC in order to compete at UFC 235 in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 2nd.”
“Provided that license is granted, Jones will be defending his Light Heavyweight title against Anthony Smith in a 5 round main event at the T-Mobile Arena.”
Smith is currently the #3 ranked light heavyweight — and just last week told TMZ Sports he’s “ready” for Jones. He also told us he wasn’t impressed with Jones in the Gustafsson fight.